Monday, August 11, 2008

Product Launch Sequence Secrets Revealed

By:Blair Robertson

Product launches are a terrific way to create a cash flow surge into your business. Here's how I raised $4500.00 in 48 hours using a really simple product launch sequence.
My goal was to write an ebook for a very tiny niche. My problem was that I didn't know what to write about. Actually, that's not quite true, I did have ideas but I wanted something that would be profitable and in demand the moment I released it.

I set a launch date 3 weeks away. Here's the sequence I used to launch the ebook:
1. I wrote an email to my list asking them "what's your biggest question about (topic) in general? What do you want to know more about?"
Well! What I thought they wanted to know about and what they told me were exact opposites! That's the power of asking your list to tell you something.
2. I sent out another email to my entire list, thanking them for their feedback and gave them a very vague clue as to what the topic would be about. This was done to whet their appetites as well as get more feedback.
3. In my weekly newsletter, I sent out notice that a major launch was taking place in a few weeks about (topic).
4. I sent out an announcement to my entire list saying that I didn't want to be accused of spamming and yet many people wanted more information. So... I set up a squeeze page for my advance notification list.

Immediately, I got close to 200 people on my list. Effectively giving me permission to give them constant updates. My opt in message gives them advance notice of the launch date which won't be announced for a few days.

I also tell them the topic of the book. I then ask them to hit "reply" and if they have anything they'd like to see in the book, let me know a.s.a.p. (A great tactic as they are literally helping you create a product they want!
5. One week prior, I sent out my weekly newsletter announcing the launch date. This list, by the way, is only mailed to once a week and gets only soft recommendations.
6. I send out an email the day before reminding them of the launch tomorrow.
7. I send out a blast to the advance list announcing the launch and away we go!

Using this ultra-easy system, I sold just under 100 copies of my ebook for $45.00 in less than 48 hours bringing me in a fast $4500.00. It continues to sell well.
Now, imagine doing that every month!
Don't let anyone negative tell you it can't be done. It's easy. You can do it, if you set your mind to it!
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Blair_Robertson

No comments: